[g2 city centre office or Port Glasgow office space available]
£8.25 per hour
Part-time, 20 hours per week
(Mon-Fri, 10am – 2pm)
About the Company
Love & Humphries is a small boutique printers founded by Managing Director, Philip Wilson, who has over 15 years of experience within the print industry. His main aim is “to make good stuff that works” for his customers, and to him, this means print that is worth spending money on. Within this new year, Love & Humphries will celebrate their 18th year in business, continuing to help their customers do business well.
Love & Humphries provide a variety of print services from marketing materials, packaging, and magazines to carbonless forms, Christmas cards and bumper stickers. They are true innovators within their industry as they also print SuperTuff Menus
– menus you can put straight into a dishwasher!
Love & Humphries is a small team of 5 who are looking for team member no.6 to join the good humored and friendly environment they have built together. Although a predominantly informal work environment, the Love & Humphries team all share the same belief that getting the job done is absolutely paramount. The ideal person they’re looking for will be an all-rounder who will support the team through sharing the workload. A demonstrable interest in design, print and graphics will help the successful candidate excel in the position.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Monitoring progress of orders and receiving payments, arranging collection or delivery.
• Liaising and building relationships with clients.
• Answering calls, emails, queries and resolving any customer related issues.
• Quoting and processing customer orders.
• Supporting and coordinating tasks with colleagues.
• Maintaining client records using database software.
• Following up delivery estimates proactively by phone or email.
• General office administration.
This role would be ideal for an organized and hardworking individual who is confident, proactive, willing to learn every day and who will truly support the team. You will have experience working within administrative positions and as such, shall be computer literate.
The following skills are also required:
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Strong team player who is comfortable working within a small team
• Analytical skills and an attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills
• Confidence to adapt to tasks thrown at them that may span different areas of the business
• Basic mathematical skills are important
• Strong IT skills and proficient on Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with close attention to grammar and spelling
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
• Excellent telephone manner
You may apply whatever your degree background as long as you can prove you have the skills to do the job.
If you have any questions about this role or the organization please contact email@example.com